Use the clues below to work out the note names for each scale in the crossword. Each scale has eight notes and begins and ends on the tonic. For example C Major would be C D E F G A B C. Any minor scales are natural so you should just follow the key signature.
Answers next Friday : :smile:
- Relative Minor of F Major
- Relative Minor of G Major
- Major with 2 flats less than Ab Major
- Major beginning on the Dominant of C
- Major without accidentals
- Relative Major of B Minor
- Major with 4 flats less than Db Major
- Major with 3 flats more than 7.
- Key of 3 sharps
- Relative Major of C Minor
- Minor without accidentals
- Child under 16 years of age :wink:
You can also download a PDF copy of this crossword below.