This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which you may make use of our web site. Please read these terms carefully. By accessing and using our web site you agree to be bound by these terms. We may at our option amend or revise these terms at any time by updating the text of this page. It is your responsibility to check this page regularly for such amendments.
Information about us
www.howtopractice.com is a site operated by How To Practice. Our main address is 68 Bodmin Road, St Austell, Cornwall, UK, PL25 5AF.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Howtopractice.com and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.The inclusion of any views or comments expressed by any third parties on this site does not neccessarily imply a reccomendation or endorsement of the the views expressed. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Howtopractice.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Howtopractice.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on Howtopractice.com, In addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos , you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any content that you post on or in connection with Howtopractice.com . This ends when you delete your content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Howtopractice.com, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep Howtopractice.com safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Howtopractice.com.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access Howtopractice.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Howtopractice.com.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third party application containing, or advertise or otherwise market alcohol-related or other mature conten.
- You will not offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes (“promotion”) on Howtopractice.com without our prior written consent. If we consent, you take full responsibility for the promotion.
- You will not use Howtopractice.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Howtopractice.com, such as a denial of service attack.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
Registration and Account Security
Howtopractice.com users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to make sure it remains that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Howtopractice.com, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not use your personal profile for your own commercial gain (such as selling your status update to an advertiser).
- You will not use Howtopractice.com if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
Protecting Other People’s Rights
We respect other people’s rights, and expect all users to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on howtopractice.com that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on Howtopractice.com if we believe that it violates this Statement.
If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights, Logos, Brands or trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on Howtopractice.com.
Limitation of liability
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed by any visitor to the site or anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. We will not be liable for any such inaccuracies. We do not make any express or implied warranties or representations in relation to the web site, and the same are hereby excluded. You acknowledge and agree that it is technically impossible to provide the web site free of faults, bugs and errors and that access to the web site is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. We do not accept any liability for faults which may lead to temporary unavailability of the web site, whether this is within our reasonable control or not.
We update our web site regularly and so may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we have the option to suspend the site or to close it indefinitely.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Uploading material to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site or to make contact with other users of the site you must comply with our content standards. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and which does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. In particular, you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Our site must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Links from our site
Our site contains links to various sites and other resources provided by third parties. These links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may suffered in connection with your use of them.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to a visit to this web site although we have the right to bring a claim against you in your local jurisdiction. English Law will apply to these terms and conditions.
We make no representations that the content of our web site is suitable for any particular purpose or audience or that the viewing and downloading of any part of our web site is legal in any country outside the UK. If you have accessed the site from outside the UK, then you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
In the event that any of these Conditions of Web Site Use are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent to be permitted by law.
You shall not use any mechanism, software or other device to affect the functioning of the web site or any sale advertised on the web site.
You shall not infect the web site with any virus, worms or other contaminants (including logic bombs, timebombs, cancelbots or trojan horses).
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site please contact email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our site.