Here at HTP we are always looking for original and interesting approaches to practice. If you’ve visited our Practice Methods section you will know that we have a large repository of practice methods already available to our users. This competition is your chance to add your own ideas to ours.
If you have an idea for a practice method that is not already on this site then send it to us and we will award the top suggestions with some HTP goodies. You can submit entries by using the form below. There will be one first prize and two runners up prizes. We’ll also feature some of the best ideas on the site.
Try to be unique, original and above all helpful in the method that you submit. You should also pick a catchy title that we can use to refer to the method. For some inspiration why not check out the practice methods section.
A few competition rules:
- All submitted methods must be original in content.
- Only one entry per person – if you have lots of ideas pick your best one.
- Prizes will be:
- 1st place: Music Practice Diary, Seiko Metronome.
- 2 Runners up: Music Practice Diary.
- Closing date for entries is 30th April 2010.
- We will announce the winners on Monday 3rd May.