This is a new and exciting product designed to help instrumental music students get the most out of their tuition at the same time as helping instrumental music teachers manage their students progress and guide them through their practice time.
The diary includes:
- Bright accessible design, colourful easy to use layout.
- Two pages a day, 12 weeks per term, 3 terms a year
- Clear advice on how to get the best from the diary
- 3 lines of manuscript for each lesson and an extensive note section at the back
- Space for parent feedback for each lesson
- 27 pages of useful practice techniques
- Practical advice on how on how to learn scales more efficiently
- Fits in most instrument cases
The music practice diary will bring form and structure to your lessons and practice time. The sections within the diary cover a range of areas to meet all your improvement needs.
Goals & Tasks
In addition to goals for the year the music practice diary has space to enter specific tasks for each term of the year. Importantly it also has termly review sections so that you can asses how you performed against those tasks.
As well as space to write down your goals the diary also has suggestions as to how you might make and set appropriate goals that will mean something at the end of the year.
The core of the diary is made up of lessons. Spread over 2 pages the lesson enables a review of the past weeks practice and the setting of very specific tasks and techniques for the coming week. The key of the week exercises can be noted along with any comments that need to be passed home. The lessons are very much 2-way and sections for the student to note any questions, state when they practiced and how they think they will do in the next lesson are included here. The depth and detail of the lesson notes included makes for much improved progress between lessons.